Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mr Tong

Momi has been so appalled by my huge appetite. I could eat my dinner at around 7pm or 7.30pm (standard serving consists of a small bowl of rice, 3-4 slices of fish, 2-3 pcs of toufu, 1 spoonful of veggie and 1 small bowl of soup) and then ask for supper at 9pm to 9.30pm. Supper must be at least 1 slice of bread and 1 cup of milk. Sometimes, I ask for 2 slices... If I do not get my desired serving, I will nag at Momi before bedtime. Something that goes along the line "I'm so poor thing... got nothing to eat", "So hungry, not enough for me... so poor thing"...

Momi says I made her out to be a mean mother who deprives her kid of food and she has crowned me the name of "Mr Tong" - "La Ji Tong". Everything I ask for snacks or food after my proper meals, I would get the title thrown on me....

No comments: