Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I want to be a chocolate chef

Momi and I have recently started talking about life, about my future. I would tell her what I want to be when I grow up. I told her I want to be a boss, a "chocolate chef" cos Momi and I love chocolates and I want to make nice chocolates for my Momi.

Rara: Momi, next time I grow up, I will be a chocolate chef but I will not make Ferrero Rocce chocolates. I will make something special, like chocolate and jam, chocolate and kaya.
Momi: That's great! I love durian. Can I have chocolate & durian?
Rara: I don't like durian... it's yucks.... but I will make for you, ok???
Momi: Orhhh.... (so sweet!) *hugs & kisses*
Rara: Momi, I will be the boss ok? I will work 24 hours and earning 900 thousand dollars. My chocolate shop will be at Newton Square, basement 2. You can take the train from Clarke Quay to Dhoby Ghaut and take the North-South line to Newton.
Momi: Wow, really? But if you are the boss, you don't need to work 24 hours. You can employ people to work for you in shifts if you have huge orders for chocolate.
Rara: Cannot... I am the boss so I must work 24 hours. I am the chocolate chef. I also got another boss...
Momi: Huh? Another boss? Then who is the bigger boss?
Rara: He is 70 years old.
Momi: Really? How did you get to know him?
Rara: He also make chocolates. He is the older boss.
Momi: Did you learn to make chocolates from him.
Rara: Yes, he teach me.
Momi: Wow, then he is the master chocolate chef?
Rara: Yeah, the master. The best.

No comments: