Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm in the "I WANT!!!" stage!!!

Since I started school, I have been picking up fantastic vocabulary. My current favourite phrase is "I want!!! I want!!!". I can utter "I want Momi!!!" so many times in a day, especially during separation time each morning at the school. When Momi picks me up after school, I will keep repeating "I want Momi" and "I want bao-bao (carry)". Yah lor, separated from Momi for a good 8 hours every weekday, sure must make up for it by sticking to Momi like a leech.

I will also ask for my milk, biscuits, rice, noodles, bread and raisins with my persistent "I want!!! I want!!!" and I cannot tolerate slow reactions. "I want!!!" means NOW and it is irritating Momi and Dadi lots.... -_- This is the kinda face that they will show when I am in the "I want" mood.

Oh, Uncle Ringo Carnival shifted to Sengkang liao. It would be there for another 2 weeks (I think). I will also tell Momi and Dadi that I want to see Uncle Ringo from the windows in our flat many many times in the night. :p

Basically, I have formed my own identity now and I am more conscious of myself and my needs and I am certainly not shy to express them! (Although Momi and Dadi sometimes couldn't make out what I want, esp when I am bawling and howling). For the time being, Parrot Ramerez is happily repeating "I want!!! I want!!!" over everything and anything. :p

No comments: