Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sick again... again...

Childcare centre is a place plagued with viruses. I went to school mid-week for 3 days and came down with a fever on Friday night. Given medicine for the fever and recovered over the weekend. However, in the second week, I was down with fever again on wed. Momi was also sick on Thur and Fri. I ended up attended only 3 days school in the 2nd week. By the 3rd week, I was still sick and skipped school on Mon & Tue... Momi and Dadi said I wasted the school fees and they were considering sending me to 1/2 day school on Saturdays to get better value for their money and to sneak off somewhere for their own indulgence, like dim sum breakfast or spa session. Sneaky sneaky parents I have. :p

Anyway, occassional fevers are normal cos my body is reacting to the virus and putting up a fight to build my immunity. Of course, I also got some really nice but heaty food from the centre, such as cornflakes, biscuits and chocolates... ahem!!! So, inevitable that I would fall sick lah. Plus, I also dun drink enuff water.... tsk tsk... Momi has given strict instructions to the teachers to cut down on my intake of biscuits. Shoots!!!

No comments: