Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

It is Mother's Day this weekend and the school helped little kids like us plan a surprise for our dearest Mummies. Of course, the daddies are also involved in this surprise. Well, at least my Dadi did. He came up with 10 bucks to pay the school to get the materials for me to put together an accessory for Momi.

Here are the stuff I presented to Momi this evening:-
- 2 pieces of chocolate chips cookies baked by moi (of course, with some help from my teachers lah.) Good or not??? Of course lah!!! I sampled one after the baking leh. First attempt bake Ai Xin cookies for Momi, sure must QC QC one mah...
- 1 pretty bookmark with a beautiful red flower for Momi. Painted with my fingers ok. Ramerez's exquisite finger art.
- 1 accessory for Momi to tie to her bag or her handphone. It speaks of my love for Momi.



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOMI!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: