Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Code Name - B1

Hi, folks.

Have not been hearing from me for a looooonnnnnnngggggggggg time, yah? Momi has been so busy that she had no time to update my blog. I think hor... it is a matter of time she is going to stop blogging totally.... She is too stressed with work and with me. :p

Anyway, I have recently been code-named B1. Not the B1 and B2 from Banana-In-Pajamas hor. B1 for Baby No.1. Momi has been prepping me for B2, i.e. Baby No.2 and she is sounding me for my preference over a Di-Di or a Dek-Dek (Mei-mei). How can???!!! I'm not ready!!! I still want to co-sleep with Momi and get hugged and carried like a wee BB.... Anyway, when Momi asked me if I want a Di-Di or Dek-Dek, I would tell her "Dun want cos Di-Di/ Dek Dek cry cry.". Actually, that is a lousy excuse cos I cry cry too.... If B2 really comes along, I think I want a Di-Di. Another little boy to play with and the 2 little boys could team up with Dadi to bully Momi. Hiak hiak hiak.....

No comments: