Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm a Big Boy Now!!!

I'm a big boy!!! I'm a tough guy!!! Guess what?! I am officially off the diapers at the night and weaned off the milk bottle. Hee! All this happened coincidentally lah. We slept over at Nai Nai's place last Sat night and we ran out of diapers. Momi and Dadi decided to put me off the diapers lor. Of course, to play safe, Momi woke me up 2 times in the night so that I could go pee-pee. Better than risk wetting the bed mah.

As I took a late and heavy dinner on Sat night, I skipped by night feed. The next morning, I was contented to have hotcakes for breakfast and did not request for my milk either. All was fine until the afternoon when I wanted my milk. Hey!!! No milk bottle leh!!! How huh?! Drink from cup lor, with a straw lor. I took to it quite well and since then, I have been off the milk bottle.

So far so good. Momi said I will be moving up to PN2 next year and turning 3 in Jan 08. It is high time I wean off the milk bottle and the diaper. Hee!!! Dadi ordered a brand new Seahorse Queen-sized mattress for me leh. It is coming on 22 Dec 07. Momi said she is going to get a mattress protector, just in case. :)

No comments: