Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 28, 2007

Z is for Zoo!!!

Happy Happy Holidays!!! Dadi and Momi took leave on 26 Dec to bring me to the Zoo!!! Yeah! We decided to take 2 buses (Sengkang-AMK-Zoo) due to the recent hike in taxi fares. Momi said the few extra bucks could be put to better use, like buy a toy for me? Anyway, I love bus rides so I have absolutely no objections to that. :p


The bus to the Zoo was jammed packed with people. It seemed that the whole world was going to the Zoo. Luckily Momi and I managed to plonked down on this seat. Poor Dadi had to stand and sway all the way to the Zoo.




How could we resist animal rides, especially when they were guai guai waiting for us at the Zoo entrance???

Momi and I squashing the Croc... but it still put up a brave (and fercious) look despite we were heaping our body weight on it... Geez...


Dadi told me to act cute for this above shot. From my gesturing and facial expression, you could tell that I was not ready to oblige him. Momi??? Aiyah, that ding-dong gal did the V-sign lor... Tsk tsk... Haha!!! The 2 of us spoiled the picture leh. The family of elephants must hate us for spoiling the shot.




I rode on the back of the rhino by myself leh! Momi told me to say "Oh!!!!" and that was how this shot came about. :p


When we got to the otters' home, Dadi wanted me to pose with that otter family under the tree, but I decided to give a hearty handshake to this little fella here cos it had to stand there the whole day to direct visitors to the Tram station. So poor thing leh...




After visiting little joey at the kangaroo pen, we saw this abandoned jeep. Dadi placed me inside for a quick shot cos there was one big family of 3 adults, 2 teenages and 2 kids waiting to go up for a group photo and "pun-chek" its tyres with their total weight lor...





A majestic-looking white tiger... only managed to catch this big cat during the visit. I was fussy and tired towards the end of the trip and did not visit the rest of the cat family. Never mind, there's always next time.





Haha, when Momi and I saw the above animal, we just went "Monkey!! Monkey!!!". Dadi was disgusted and corrected us that these animals are "primates". :p




Penguins! I saw them at the Splash Safari and promptly called out "Qi Er Bao Bei (Baby Penguins)!!! Happy Feet!!!"





Splashing good performance put up by the sea lion. The best part was when the sea lion swam next the audience and did a few splashes and turns to cool the audience down a bit. Muahaha!!! My Dadi knew it would happen and chose us higher seats, away from the pool.



Went into the fragile rainforest and caught a glimpse of the shy shy mousedeer. Lucky!!! :)



Having fun at the playground. Skipped the water play this time cos Dadi din want me to get wet.




I love the swing so much!! Although the instruction panel stated for kids 2 years and below, Dadi and Momi were not shy about plonking me inside this swing as they found it safer than the normal swing. I love Dadi to swing me as he would swing me real high. Whoa whee!!!!



As usual, KO after all the fun activities....


Till the next visit, folks!!! Adieu!!!

No comments: