Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 26, 2008

人小鬼大

Mother and Son walked past a bridal boutique, displaying some bridal gowns.
Momi: Wah! These gowns are so pretty! How Momi wish I could wear them!!!
Rara: You cannot wear sexy sexy!
Momi: Why??? (Thinking the kid is going to say Momi is fat or something like that.)
Rara: Wait you wear sexy sexy, I laugh at you how?
Momi: ??????



Momi cooking dinner and Ra playing with magnetic letters on the fridge door.
Rara: Dadi is going to marry another woman.
Momi: Huh?! Why??? You want to have an evil step-mother to "look after" you meh?
Rara: No lah! Dadi marry another woman, then you can marry me mah!
Momi: But I am married to your Dadi. I am his wife and you are my son. I cannot marry you leh!

Rara: No! I want you to marry me!!!

Momi and Ra doing the usual bedtime chat.
Rara: Momi, how old are you?
Momi: 33
Rara: Too old....
Momi: Why?
Rara: Too old lah! 33!!! 31 or 32 is good.
Momi: But I cannot help it. I get older by 1 year as the year passes by.
Rara: No! You cannot get too old.
Momi: Then how to stop getting old?
Rara: You don't celebrate birthday lah. Don't buy birthday cake and don't blow out candles. No birthday then you can stay as 31. 33 too old.... (thoughful look on his little face)

Momi and Ra doing role-play. Ra is Dr Ong, Momi is the first patient of the day.
Rara: Welcome to my clinic. You are the first patient of the day. I am a good, friendly doctor.
Momi: Oh. Ok, thank you. I just need a check-up
Went through the process of checking Momi's heart-beat, lungs, body temperature, throat and eyes etc.
Momi: Doctor, do you give out sweets and biscuits like Dr Chee does? (referring to his Paeditrician)
Rara: Erh... No. This clinic is for animals. (with a straight face)
Momi: (gasped) huh?! I am not an animal! I dun want to see a vet!!!!
Rara: No lah! Ehhh, I don't have biscuits, but I have many pictures of animals.
Momi: -_-!!!

1 comment:

Nausicaa said...

funny cute! Seems a bit of interest in weddings/marriage. :)