Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 08, 2008

My long break

Hi, folks. Did u miss me? I have been on a long long break and been away from school for almost 4 weeks. Nah, not kena HFMD lah. Was done with bad bout of flu 2 weeks before my scheduled surgery and doc told Momi to keep me away from school so that I do not catch any nasty viruses. Then on 28 Apr, I went for my surgery to remove my cataract....

I am currently resting at home with Dadi and Momi cos I am required to wear an eye shield to protect my eye and to administer eye drops every 2-3 hours intervals so that I do not catch any infections. Well, I am recovering slowly amist restrictions such as no jumping, no skipping, no bending over, no rough play, no rubbing of eyes and no crying (esp after eye drop is administered). Oh! And no swimming in 6 weeks' time.

Well, I will be going back for my 3rd review tomorrow. Keep u guys posted. Adieu!

No comments: