Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 05, 2008

My Very Own DIY T-shirt

Spent my afternoon bonding with Momi dearest by adding design to my old white T-shirt. Momi wrote my name in black at the back of my T-shirt and asked me for my favourite number. I told her "46" and requested it to be in purple ink. Tadah!!! Here is my T-shirt, as seen from the back. Momi added a shiny star as I am the star mah! I added the finishing touch by printing little red hearts at the bottom of the number 46.


If you pay enough attention, you will see that there is a brown smiley face on my left sleeve and a bright ble seahorse on my right sleeve. At the front of my T-shirt, my little red bear was allowed to remain intact, but I added some details at the bottom of the T-shirt by printing little hearts, spirals, flowers and dolphins in cheery pink, orange, blue and green. *wink*


That's me donning my DIY T-shirt. Hee! I love it. Must bring it to school to Show-&-Tell tomorrow. Ms Begum said she will be displaying our DIY T-shirts in class. Can't wait to see what my chums have come up with.


Hee! Posing for a shot with my personal photographer after the photo shoot.

No comments: