Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 04, 2008

Love Song for Momi and Dadi

Learnt a new song from Ms Begum and decided to surprise Momi by belting out the following:
"Mommy, Mommy. I love you.
You know that I really do.
And I know you love me too.
So I sing this song for you".

Haha! You should have seen the look of awe and surprise on her look. Hee! She was so happy that she appeared to be on the brink of weeping with joy. * Halo appeared over my head*

My reward? A nice big hug and a praise on "great song!" for me. Yap, a perfect rendition with precise lyrics and pronounciation. No mishaps about that.

Then, Momi asked "What about Dadi?" and asked me to sing the song for Dadi. Piece of cake, man! I just switched lyrics to
"Daddy. Daddy. I love you.
You know that I really do.
And I know you love me too.
So I sing this song for you".


Haha, then the song was extended to Ye Ye, Nai Nai, Baby (referring to my good self), Gong Gong, Po Po, DJJ, XJJ and XJJJ.

No comments: