Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Another Milestone on 1 August!!!

August 2007 is the starting of a new milestone for me.

Momi made a bold decision this morning. She decided to take me off the diaper totally. Of course, before she did this, she had been prepping me to inform the adults before I take a leak or do a poo. I must "JIANG!!!" (i.e. tell) if I want to use the bathroom. If I do not tell, I would be a "GON GON" baby. If I tell and hold out until I make it to the bathroom, I would be a "CLEVER" baby. "CLEVER" is a lot better-sounding than "GON GON", so I try my best to sound the alarm before I simply let go.

Well, I certainly did not disappoint Momi cos I made my morning trip to school safely in dry pants. Momi informed my teachers and they continued by keeping me off the diapers for the rest of the day until my afternoon nap. When Momi picked me up in the evening, she made me go to the bathroom first before we made the trip back home without the diapers again.

All's well so far and Momi was quite proud of me. She was updating my progress to Nai Nai over the phone before my bedtime. Hee hee! Honestly speaking, I am quite proud of myself too. I am a big boy now. :)

No comments: