Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Sing Bubble Song????

I have been telling Momi about the "Sing Bubble" Song over the past week. In fact, I even sing the "Sing Bubble" song to her. The lyrics go like this "One People, One Nation, One Singapore. That's the Way that we will be forever more. Every race and every......" (dunno the lyrics liao) and "Count on me, Singapore! Count on me, Singapore! Count on me to give my best and more.... and hear the lion roar"...

Haha!!! U got it?? Yah lah. This "Sing Bubble" song is actually those National Day songs which school has been playing to us every day. I even know how to rap "SIN-GAP-ORE! SIN-GAP-ORE! Yeh.... Singapore!!!!". Pai-seh pai-seh!!! Just that I couldn't quite pronounced Singapore properly initially and I ended created confusion for Momi cos she thought I was referring to a chinese kiddy song on blowing bubbles. Yeah, Momi sang that to me and I told her "Dah!!! No No!!!".

Yes, with National Day approaching, we are all drumming up for a big celebration which includes the singing of these Singapore songs. Whoa!!! I'm getting excited as ND approaches. :)

No comments: