Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 18, 2007

My Very First Play - BABY LOVE

My very first play at the theatre. It is called Baby Love and it's all about sibling rivalry between Harry & his new baby sister - Myra. Here's the poster.

I went for the play with Momi, as well as Auntie Hui San and Lucas Gor-gor. There were 2 new friends - Nathaniel and Edna, as well as their parents.

My verdict on the play? Well, check out the expressions on our faces!!! Full of anticipation!!! Sure must be good and entertaining lah. Sorry, folks. No pictures of the play to show cos photography is strictly prohibited in the theatre. Anyway, trust me. It was good. At least, I stayed in my seat for the 45 mins and I was very tickled at the first half of the show. However, when the rivalry worsen between Harry and Myra, it made me a little uncomfortable to see them fighting each other over the toys and personal items.... I guess Momi does have her agenda for bringing me to the play. :p


For the price ($18 per pax for 45 mins play), Momi said it was still quite worth it. Hi-5 show? Nah, I can forget it cos Momi thinks the cheapest ticket of $38 is way too much. At least the play is something arty-farty (so she says). That means I am more likely to watch plays and musicals than Hi-5 shows or Sesame Street shows, unless they are free performances in the shopping malls. :)

No comments: