Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 14, 2008

The Dawn of 2008

With the start of 2008, I also "upgraded" myself to the Pn2 class. There are now 21 kids in my class. Expat kid - Alex left Singapore for Japan. There are a pair of Myanmese twins (Than and Han) in my class, as well as a couple more new kids. While it would take some time for me to make friends with the new kids, I am quite glad that my other buddies - Atticus, Shameer and Esher are still hanging around with me.

My class is now known as "Tulip", so gu-niang... Why can't the school name our class - "Bazooka", "Bull-dozer", "Ambulance" or something like that??? Anyway, once we moved up to PN2, we are not allowed to have our milk before our afternoon nap. Sigh... We are also going to have more enrichment classes, such as Art, Music and Speech & Drama in school leh... Sigh... that means we have less time to play at the palyground le.....

For the start of the year, there was a bit of a false alarm too. Momi thought she was pregnant and kept "pyscho" me to prepare me for B2. Of course, that also meant that Momi was reluctant to carry me around and offer me piggyback rides. Sigh, I was going through a bit of transition myself as I would be turning 3 in a couple weeks' time. I was clingy, irritable and very very emotional. Everytime Momi rejected me, I would cry and self-induce vomitting... headache right??? Now that Momi is confirmed not preggie, she is able to carry me more often that that soothed me a little.

No comments: