Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fighting

Fought with Sean Sean today during the water parade time. We decided not to listen to teacher's instruction to finish our water and threw a couple of punches at each other and pushed each other a bit... hiaz... no winner out of this session cos Ms Chng saw us and quickly separated us and made us sat on the thinking chairs to "reflect" on our behaviour.... Haha! No use lah coz Sean and I would fight again another day. Strange, but we boys can play together and fight each other the next moment. Guess this is friendship between the boys.

Had a bit of wrestling before with Lucas. Lost of course lah. He is much stronger and sturdier than me. I would not pick on him. But with Sean, we are similar in size so I stand a better chance of beating him. :P

Ms Chng feedback to Momi in the evening and I got a earful over dinner when she updated my gramps on my fighting episode. First thing first, fighting is WRONG! I should never fight. Second thing, if I fight, I must fight to win and not get thrashed by the other party.... Momi lamented that I probably was the loser of that fight. Haha!!! Quite true. Dadi ever said that I should not fight, but if I need to fight for a good reason, I should beat the daylights out of the party. In other words, the Ongs should thrash people and not get thrashed. Period.

No comments: