Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I want my Daddy!!!

It seemed that all the daddies decided to pick up their kids this evening, except for mine... Lucas' dad, choelle's dad, Zoe's dad, Eunice's dad... that made me miss my dad too and I kept asking Momi where was my Dadi.

When we walked past the nearby Muslim eatery, we saw Shameer's Daddy having dinner with Shameer and Auntie. That's it! I kept asking for dadi like a broken recorder throughout the train ride from Clarke Quay to Kovan. I even told Momi that I don't want Dadi to go to New York. I wanted him to stay at home and play with me. Sigh... I have been kinda taking Dadi for granted and only recently realised that... too late, Dadi would be away for one week in USA and he is not bringing us leh!!!!.....

No comments: