Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Miss My Dadi

Dadi flew off to USA - New York and Boston on Sat nite. Momi and I sent him off at the airport at T3. Was kinda hoping that he would be catching an A380, but it is the usually Boeing 747. Not bad lor, he would be transiting at Frankfurt airport and I have indicated to him which playmobil I want liao. The rest is up to him.

It could some psycho-ing by Momi as I do not want Dadi to go for this trip. I have been asking him to give this trip a miss and stay at home with me. Yah lor, he is going alone without us. How can? Hiaz...

Anyway, to make up for it, Momi allowed me to hang around in the mega T3 after Dadi checked into the departure hall. Haha!! After Dadi checked in at 10pm, Momi and I hanged around until 11pm. What did we do? Loads. We checked out the Chocolate Factory, Bengawan Solo, Cocoa Trees, Supermarket, Food court etc. Basically, all the food outlets there. Love the NTUC supermarket in basement as there is a small lego corner for the kids to play while the parents shop in peace.

When we got home, I refused to sleep and asked for Dadi again. Momi estimated from the time and told me that Dadi's plane should be flying off around that time (nearing 12 midnight) and I could not call Dadi as his handphone would be shut off. Hiaz... Momi chided me for taking Dadi for granted and reminded me to make up for it by giving Dadi a big hug and kiss when he gets back next Sun morning.

No comments: