Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 22, 2006

1st Birthday Celebration (Part 3)

Since there was no birthday party for me on 19 Jan 06, Mommy and Dadi decided to make up to me and rounding up Ye Ye, Nai Nai, Gong Gong, Po Po, Tai Ma, Gu Po and Uncle Teck for a dim sum buffet to Tung Lok Seafood at East Coast. Yums!!! I could eat my fave Char Siew Pao (just the skin lah!).

This is a shot of Tai Ma and me. Hee! I love Tai Ma!!



Hee, the young man carrying me is Uncle Teck. Gong Gong is pointing to the camera to get me to focus in that direction. See my Po Po? Her complexion is very good hor?

Yeah! Our Quan Jia Fu!!! Mommy saves this picture as her PC backdrop.

Picture wih Ye Ye, Nai Nai, Tai Ma and Gu Po.

So happy today!!! Other than my usual home-cooked porridge, I got to eat my Char Siew Pao, egg tart and that sweet sweet dessert with fu zhu, waterchestnut and corn. Yums! Lets go there again. : )

No comments: