Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 27, 2006

Chip off the Block

Here's a picture of Dadi when he was a toddler. Do we look alike? Well, the shape of the face is more or less there lor. : )

Mommy has always wanted a baby boy who looks like Dadi. In fact, she was kind of disappointed when everyone commented that I looked so much like her. Dadi was also kind of jealous. Hee hee! However, more people are commenting that I look like Dadi more nowadays. He is so proud now.

I'm a chip off the block and shares Dadi's playfulness, such as biting people. Keke!!! Dadi and I often play this biting game where we try to take a chomp at each other. So ticklish and funny.

Talk about biting, Mommy decided that I am a big boy now and biting should not be tolerated. I chomped on her cheek on Mon night and she used a finger to smack my cheek. Not very painful lah, but I still managed to squeeze out 2 trails of tears and Ye Ye tried to come to rescue me from Mommy's clutches. However, Mommy was adamant about disciplining me and refused to let Ye Ye carry me. Shucks! I better behave myself. Anyway, I am now a big Kor Kor to Jaden Di Di and Ethan Di Di. Must set good example. This will be my New Year Resolution. : )

No comments: