Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 19, 2006

My 1st Birthday!!! I'm a Big Boy Now!!! Keke!!!

Today is 19 Jan 2006. Mommy said it is my 1st birthday. It is another major milestone for me again. Seems that Mommy is expecting me to do a lot of stuff, such as walking without support and call Papa and Mama discriminately... Hmmm, but I still prefer to crawl leh. Faster leh. Anyway, Nai Nai prepared some red eggs for me. Yeah! Mommy said I could eat egg white liao. No scare of allergy cos I am one liao. BTW, she also standby a bottle of codliver oil in the cabinet for me to eat. Wonder if it would be yummy? Well, can only find out later.
Since I have no party, of course my presents will not be significant lah. But still not bad leh, quite a number of packages to rip open later. I saw some red packets inside too. Wonder what is inside? So small and slim leh... anything edible to put into my mouth??
Here's my birthday cake. It's my fave Bugs Baby. It sure looks yummy. *drool*

No comments: