Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 27, 2006

Yeah!!! CNY around the corner!!!


See this sunshine smile? This nice picture was taken by Auntie Noel... Oops! It's Noel Jie Jie when Mommy brought me to office when I was 3 mths old. Swee bor? Noel Jie Jie very good at coaxing babies to smile at the camera. Anyway, I also very smart boy cos Noel Jie Jie is very pretty and I have to turn my charms on her lah. Mommy says I very "Ham Sup" one, likes only the pretty girls. Keke!!!

This is my 2nd CNY. I have no memories of my first CNY celebrations cos I was a wee 2 weeks old. Only remembered that Mommy put me into the pram to sleep and put me at the dining table for the reunion dinner. I woke up and disrupt their reunion dinner cos I wanted my dinner too. :)

Anyway, I am looking forward to tomorrow's dinner. Nai Nai said we are having steamboat for dinner. So cute! I wonder how a steamboat would look like... must be yummy cos I know Nai Nai is a good cook. She cooks yummy porridge for me everyday. Dadi had also specially brought the high chair over to Nai Nai's place so that I could join them at the dining table. Yipee! I get to eat my fave fish, veggie and tofu liao. Yums! The soup is nice too!!! Oh yes! We are also having reunion lunch at Po Po's place. Lots of nice dishes too! And I get to play with Uncle too. Yeah! So exciting!!!

No comments: