Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Go Out! Go Out!

I woke up earlier than Momi this morning. She was still sleeping like a pig at 7.30am. Hee, I just laid next to her on the mattress and nuah a bit. After a while, I got bored and decided to kah-jiao her. I started to stroke and probe at her arm and her face. When she rolled over to back-face me, I tickled and scratched her back. No response... I then put my hand under her t-shirt and scratched harder on her back. Haha!!! That worked and the sleeping beauty finally woke up.

I stood up and pulled her hand in an attempt to get her out of bed. As usual, she acted blur and asked "Go where?" and I told her "Go out". No mistake about that. I did say "go out" and pointed at the bedroom door. Momi couldn't believed her ears and asked "Go where?" and I responded with a resounding "go out"!!!

Ha, guess I got Momi's full attention. She was quite awake and very impressed with me. However, when she tried to get me to repeat those 2 words to Dadi, I decided to clam up again. Yah, I am one stubborn little boy. Dun want to say means dun want to say. Got character hor? :p

No comments: