Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 04, 2006

Me & My Itchy Fingers

Sigh... me and my itchy fingers....
I have been observing how Momi and Dadi loaded the vcd into the player over the last weekend. Yesterday afternoon, I decided to try to load my Hi-5 vcd by myself since I know where the vcd should go in. However, the flap refused to spring open and I forcibly tried to shove the vcd in...*Claps of thunder and flashes of lightning!!!* I pushed too hard and the flap protecting the vcd drive went inwards!!! Shucks!!! The drive was stuck and it wouldn't budge. Dadi had to open up the player and put the flap back in place. However, it would not auto-close on its own now. Dadi scolded me for being naughty. I heard they are going to put some safety gadgets in place to prevent me from accessing the equipment in the TV console liao... : (

No comments: