Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 11, 2006

Ru Yi You

I'm sure every baby uses Ru Yi You on the tummy to relieve the wind in the tummy to prevent colic. Everytime I sees the commercial being aired on the TV, I would start rubbing my tummy. Recently, when Momi applies the oil on my tummy, I also tried to apply it for her too. Sometimes I rubbed on my own tummy after Momi applied the oil and then put my fingers into my mouth which sent a sting in my mouth. Yah, you are quite right to say that I deserved it. I still dun quite learn my lesson and still kaypoh with the application sometimes.

Haha!!! Whenever Momi asked if I am "xiang xiang" (smelling good), I would also try to bend forward to smell my tummy. Haha!!! So silly right?! So difficult to put my nose near the stomach. It is a lot easier to put my nose on Momi's tummy and smell the Ru Yi You. Yeah, I love the smell of my Momi dearest. It's a mixture smell of Ru Yi You, shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, baby powder...

No comments: