Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 25, 2006

A Quick Update on What's Been Happening

Hello, folks! How have you been doing? Long time no updates in my blog yah? Momi dearest has been busy and Dadi has been taking few pictures nowadays.
Here's a quick update on what has been happening these 2 weeks - basically, life is very much the usual routine!!! Keke!!!
- I still have to do the eye patching everyday. Dr Ganga is recommending to increase to 3-4 hrs per day. Nai Nai has problem following doc's instruction as my skin would get irritated and red if the patch stays too long. Anyway, I have also figured out how to remove the patch so it doesn't really stay over my eye for long.
- Still refusing to talk, although I do say a few words as and when I like it. :p
- Visited Gong Gong and Po Po 2 Sats back and messed around the things in the house. I played with a ball of raffia string and hid it. Gong gong called up Momi to complain that he couldn't find it. Hiak hiak!!! I will go back next weekend and help Gong Gong find the raffia string, ok?
- Xiao Jing Jie-Jie visited Xiao Jiu Jiu in USA and brought back two sets of clothes and a cool watch with interchangeable straps and watch cover of Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eyore. It's cool but I dun like to wear it. I like to carry it around and show off. When Momi wanted to put it on my wrist, I would wave her off. : )
- Momi decided that she wanted to potty-trained me, but was put off when Dadi brought up the possibility of me pooping in my pants and messing up the house. The peeing part wasn't so scary, but the pooping possibility was an absolute NO-NO!!!
- Uncle Johnson gave me a Barney water bottle. I love it and carry it around. Have not use it yet.
- Concept of money has set in on me. I now fishes out dollar notes instead of credit cards from Momi wallet. I smart boy cos I will always fish out the biggest value note, such as $50 or $10. I will hold the note in 2 hands, admire the print and laugh in delight before running around with the note. Usually I would run to the door cos I want to go out and buy things mah. :) Yah, I very money-faced one. $$$$

No comments: