Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 07, 2007

DAH Haircut Again

Yep Yep, it is DAH (Do-At-Home) Haircut Day again.

After so many rounds of DAH haircuts, Momi and Dadi are getting better and faster. This time round, I was placed in a tub filled with water and toys to play with and a small towel was tied around my neck to keep the hair from tickling me. Dadi got my spikey hair trimmed down to less than 1 cm length in around 15 mins. Of course, I started to protest towards the last few minutes cos my hair was floating on the water surface and it was not fun to fish for my toys among that amount of hair.

Of course, Dadi couldn't trim the hair behind the ears and at the nape and Momi took charge when I was snoozing in the afternoon. But silly Momi hor, when she was trimming my hair, she also accidentally made a small cut on the bed sheet. Tsk tsk... What to do? She got to mend the hole before throwing the bedsheet into the washer lor.

Anyway, I have to commend Dadi and Momi for getting better with DAH hair jobs. Maybe I could give them a Ramerez Commendation Award? What do u think?

No comments: