Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Little House

Dadi does not believe in splurging/ investing in those Little Tykes or Playskool Play Houses which easily cost a bomb around $100++ to $300++. He said the money could be saved or invested in stuff which would reap more money for my trust fund. Anyway, Dadi was smart enough to play house with my by making use of my portable Superman travel mattress.

Basically, Dadi would wrap the mattress around me to form the wall. The space is big enough for me to even sit down inside. Of course, the house must be topped with a "roof" and I would tell Dadi to put a "Zhen Tou" (pillow) on the top. I would then keep quiet in my little "house", until I get bored and I would tear it down and crashing into the wall. The crashing part was my favourite. For the time being, it seems to fit me cos I am a small toddler. Not sure how long it can last cos I will outgrow it pretty soon. :p


Pretending... "Help me!!! An evil man has locked me in this little house!!!"


Here's a decent pose of me hiding in my little secret getaway where Momi and Dadi can't fit in cos they are too fat...oops... too big, I mean. *sheepish grin*



Haha!!! Dadi caught me digging for gold in my little house. Aiyah, I thought it would be safe to do something like that in my little safe haven mah... Hey, Momi!!! U can always censor and not post such pictures mah.... tsk tsk....

No comments: