Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Hi, folks!!! Happy Happy New Year, Everyone!!!

To usher in the new year, Momi and Dadi decided to pamper themselves at a Spa. Dadi went for a Swedish body massage while Momi opted for a facial. Naturally, the two of them took turns to look after me while they waited for the pampering sessions. As usual, I jalan jalan around Takashimaya again. Momi wanted to get a pair of long pants and a pair of shoes for me for CNY, but nothing caught her eyes and she did not buy anything on impulse this time!!!


Taka was so crowded on New Year's Day and there was no place for Momi to sit down and la-kopi. Momi could only hang around and checked out the desserts displayed outside the Japanese restaurant at Taka basement. She promptedly decided that our dinner would be there so that she could have those yummy desserts.

Dinner was pretty good cos I love the sticky Japanese rice and the QQ ramen. As usual, I turned my charms on the female diners and waitresses in the restaurant and I even got a star-shaped jelly candy from one of the waitresses. Hiak hiak!!!

After dinner, Momi and Dadi went to Kinokuniya to get books as there was a storewide 20% discount. I was un-cooperative and refused to stay in the pram cos I had poo-poo in my diapers. Dadi and Momi had to rush me to the diaper-changing room in B2 to clean me. When we got there, the place was super-crowded. There were 5 adults tending to a BB who had puked and they were trying to clean the howling BB. I saw her kodomo powder and happily helped myself to it. Momi snatched it away and returned to the BB's Mommy. Momi said that was not my powder and gave me my bottle of Johnson BB powder to hold while she and Dadi stripped off my soiled diaper. Soon, another BB came in with her parents to change diapers too. The whole changing room was filled with the sounds of howling babies and nagging parents... such a headache....

By the time we got the books, it was 8.30pm. Yawn yawn... It was time to go home and orh-orh liao. That concluded my celebration on New Year's Day. Ta-ta!!!

No comments: