Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Star Wars Vs Journey to the West?!?!

Yah!!!! Fooling around with Dad's roll of telt. I was twirling it and swinging it around, trying to show my martial powess with my make-believe pole/stick. Do I look like Sun Wukong from the Journey to the West?

Swinging the telt over my head to whack whatever's in front of me. Now, I look like Skywalker from Star Wars, brandishing my Light Sabre. Keke!!!

Ermmm... if u folks look carefully at the outer corner of my right eye, you will see that I have a spot of pinkish-blue eye shadow there... Well, I conked against the bed frame in the dark and kena that. Sigh, let's not talk about it cos Dadi and Momi will heart pain again. It was a rush to the hospital and 2 X-rays that revealed no fractures that settled the fear and worry in their hearts.

No comments: