Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 19, 2007

Ah Wang

Got another DAH hair job on Sunday again. Momi gave instructions to Mr Raymond Scissorshands not to give the botak haircut, just to trim the hair at the sides and back of the head. Mr Scissorshands just let his hair clipper flew all over my head. He really clipped the hair short at the those target areas but a bit too high. Momi commented that I looked like "Ah Wang" with my hair like that and told Dadi to proceed to give me the botak look, rather then get laughed at by people due to the "Ah Wang" look. Muahaha!!! I picked up "Ah Wang" from Momi and went around repeating that. When she asked me for my name, I told her "AH WANG"!!! No more "BANANA".... Momi's face was like this -_-... (with cold sweat at the forehead)... Hahaha!!!



No comments: