Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My First Day in School

Things happened swiftly in the past few days and "PHAT!!!". I landed myself in school mid week on 21 March. Momi supposedly took 3 days leave to help me settle down in the new environment, but she would quietly sneaked back to her office to clear her work. Yah, her office is just upstairs in the same building as my school. :p

I am now a kinderland kid. Uniform is a white top and green bottoms - t-shirt and shorts for morning and long-sleeved shirt and long pants for afternoon during nap time. I have a cubby hole and a container to hold my personal belongings.

The moment I stepped into the centre, I settled down quickly as there were so many new friends and toys to play with. Of course, with Momi beside me, I am not scared of anything. Momi was secretly very pleased with the way I took to the new environment and was keeping her fingers crossed that I would stay that way for the next few days.

I was not shy at all. I helped myself to the toys and even snatched the toys from other kids. Momi was horrified with my roguish behaviour, but the teachers assured her that I was displaying the usual social behaviour as kids of my age do independent play. Hiak Hiak!!!

That's me. Sitting in a corner in the PN2 class after lunch. I refused to nap while the other kids were napping in the music room. That's Momi, but her face was blocked by the paper plate. This picture reveals Dadi's fantastic photography skills.... Tsk tsk tsk....


My PN1 classroom. My mattress is on the floor but I am too excited to sleep. Momi tried to coax me to sleep but I told her "Let's go out and play!!!". Momi said "No" and I simply told her "I go play myself" and scrambled out of the mattress. :p

My plastic container bearing my name. It stores my toothbrush and toothpaste, pillow, bolster and extra set of clothes. Diapers are placed next to it. BTW, teachers feedback to Momi that my diapers are too big, always hanging loose, ma-chiam going to drop off. I was always lifting my diapers and pants along the way cos they were hanging to low and the top of my butt is shown to the entire world.... (shy shy leh....) Lazy Momi told the teachers "never mind, make do with it". Tsk Tsk.


My chubby hole and my orange Bob Dog schoolbag (Christmas gift from Auntie Shu'Ai)


That's me in my Elmo pyjamas. Kinderland long-sleeved uniform not purchased yet. I was allowed to wear my home clothes. I was holding a plastic banana in my hand.




Climbing up and down... very active. Not sleepy at all. Or, too excited to sleep?

Muahaha!!!! At the end of the day, I was totally bushed out. I slept during the entire MRT ride and during the walk home. Here's a picture of the little piggy snoozing at the end of his first day at school.

Do stay tuned for more updates on my adventures in school. Bye!!!

No comments: