Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fun Time Reading

For a period of time, I was browsing my fave pictorial books, looking for pictures of cake, milk, ice-cream, ball and bus. I was also enchanted with "Snappy Little Splashers" cos it has my favourite pictures of Mr Whale, Jellyfish, Turtle and Mr Anglerfish. Recently, my current storybook is "Little Quack". It is a story about Mama Duck teaching its five little ducklings to swim. I will flip the pages and make up the story myself. My fave duckling is the biggest and brown duckling with five feathers sticking out on his head. Momi called him "Ugly Duckling" and I called him "Uncle". I like to flip to the pages where "Uncle" jumps into the water for his first swim. I also love Mama Duck. Whenever she appears on the page, I would sayang her with my hand and then find Momi to give her a good hug. When I don't see Mama Duck appearing in the pages, I would make up stories about Mama Duck going to the market to do her shopping and I will rattle on about the things that she would buy... qing cai (green veggies), broccoli, corn, carrot, kup kup (pickled vegetable), Yan Yan biscuits etc (basically things that I like to eat).

No comments: