Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hugs & Kisses

When Momi picks me up everyday, she would make sure I say my "good-byes" to all my teachers and friends. For my dearest teachers and friends, I would even throw in a hug and a kiss. However, Momi had given strict instructions that I could only HUG the boys and girls. If I want to kiss any of the girls, I must ask for permission first. Why huh??? I guessed it was that day I tried to kiss Shameer after I gave him a hug. After that, I tried to force a kiss on Esher and she was not keen to give me one. :p

Anyway, from now on. No kisses for the boys and men, except for the following privileged few, i.e Dadi, Gong Gong, Ye Ye, JJ and XJJ. As for the important females in my life, Momi said I am free to drown them with my hugs and slobbery kisses. Hiak Hiak!!! So, I "bu ke qi" le. I will muacks Momi, Nai Nai and Po Po with my kisses.

No comments: