Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 22, 2007

Me & My Buddy - Elmo

Hello!!! Cheek Monkey me is very good at imitating the adults nowadays, be it actions or words. Momi calls me a parrot cos I tend to repeat after her and YES!!! I am very naggy, like a broken record player. :p

My buddy is Elmo and we like to play pretend. The things we do are actually mirroring what the adults are doing.


That's me and Elmo going grocery-shopping at the Supermarket. Elmo is placed into a "pram", just like what Dadi and Momi like to do to me so that I cannot run amok in the supermarket and grab things off the shelves. I am playing the role of Dadi and push Elmo around. :)

Elmo, are you thirsty? Come, drink some water.

Elmo is hungry. Come, here's a cookie for you. Let me feed you.

Is the cookie yummy? Ehhh, let me try one.... Yummy!!!

No comments: