Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Down with HFMD

Hi, folks.

Just paid a visit to my fave Dr Chee and guess what, he diagnosed that I am down with that dreadful Hand-Foot-Mouth Disease. Darn!!! I came down with a high fever on Thur nite after school and Momi quarantined me at home on Fri. Little red dots developed on my legs, palms and soles in mid afternoon and turned into blisters in the late afternoon. Momi at first suspected some form of allergy, but the moment the blisters started to pop up, she kinda confirmed it was HFMD.

A visit to Dr Chee this afternoon confirmed that it was HFMD and Dr prescribed me anti-viral medication and anti-bacterial mouth spray to stop the development of more blisters. Oh dear, it was shucky to hear that I would not be able to attend school for one week leh...

Momi decided that we should move over to Nai Nai's house for one week so that she could look after me. Well, at least I could spend some time with my Nai Nai. I hope the blisters would pop up anymore cos they are very very itchy *Scratch scratch*

No comments: