Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dadi, Ye Ye & Po Po!!!

Dadi and Ye Ye's birthdays fall on early Sep. However, as usual, Dadi kena ICT again. Yes, every year, he spends his birthday in the lousy army camp with no birthday cake and no presents. All he got was canteen food and yucky combat rations. Sigh...

As for me, I have been looking forward to singing birthday songs to them, blowing out the candles and sinking my teeth into the yummy birthday cakes.... but in the end, no cake at all!!! We celebrated Ye Ye's birthday at the restaurant, but it felt like a normal meal lor.

Next was Po Po's birthday on 25 Sep 07 which happened to be Mooncake Festival too!!! But, Momi kena stomach flu and was puking and having LS quite badly that we did not go over for the celebration. Hmmmm, I heard that XJJJ bought a yummy durian cake for Po Po. Hee, never mind lah. I dun like durian cake anyway. I think Momi will make up for it by celebrating Po Po's ang mo birthday instead. Maybe I will get to blow out the candles and cut the cake this time???

No comments: