Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good Karma vs Bad Karma

Momi has been preaching to me about Karma. She said if I do not give up my seat (to migrate over to her lap) in the train to old people, pregnant ladies and young children, I would have bad karma. What is bad karma??? Well, she said it has to do with all the bad things, such as other people will not give up their seats to me, nobody loves me, no food, no toys, no happiness, no money etc. Heng ah, so far so good, I have been conditioned to volunteer my seat to old people and other young kids in the train. I kinda consciously look out for them in the train. But sometimes I would make boo-boo too, such as pointing to a man in his late fourties (but got white hair) and called him an old person and tried to offer him my seat... Muahaha!!!

I think the karma thingy is quite true. I have nice people offering me their seats in the train around 90% of the times. Guess it must be my good karma. :) Those people in the buses are less nice. Butts are usually glued to the seats. :p

However, I have not really given my seat to any pregnant ladies yet. Well, to be honest... I am not quite sure if the ladies are really pregnant or just fat. Sometimes, Momi wasn't sure either. She can only tell if the lady is what she termed as "heavily pregnant", i.e. with a very obvious tummy sticking out. So, to avoid any embarassment to either parties, I have not started this good deed yet. ;)

No comments: