Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Preparations for my Hatch Day

19 Jan is my hatch day. Momi has been asking the school on the usual celebrations in school and was informed that a minimum 3-kg would required to feed all the kids in school... Momi did her sums...
3 kg cake - at least $100 (excl delivery charges)
Party packs - at least $48 ($2 x 24 kids)
Hassle.... TONS (according to her lah. Not me!)

Dadi also warned her against any form of indulgence. He said a small private celebration is good enough. Anyway, Momi assured me that I would get a small cake on Fri night when I celebrate at Gong Gong's house and another cake on Sat night when we go over to Ye Ye's house. Not a bad deal afterall!!! I get to blow candles twice and eat two birthday cakes!!! Yums!!!

Nevertheless, I will still proceed to give my classmates the party packs on Fri. Momi prepared extra packs for me to give to my buddies in the Nursery class - Jovan, Nic and Lucas. Thanks, Mom!

No comments: