Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Take Stock of My Birthday Presents

Hee! Did not get any big birthday bash this year (then again, I have never had any BIG birthday bash :p)
Celebrated on Fri evening at Gong Gong's house after dinner with my gramps, DJJ and Momi. There was a 1 kg black forest cake and 3 candles for me to blow out. Yums, I had 2 helpings of the cake. On Sat evening, we went over to YeYe's house for dinner and I had a small squarish polar cake with my favourite Thomas the Train on it. Really small cake cos this set of gramps are not in the cake stuff and D&M also had no appetite for the cake. Next on Sun afternoon, I went to BB Shafeesah's 1st birthday celebration and Auntie Sabariah bought 2 small polar cakes for me and Shameer so that we would not fight with BB Shafeesah over her birthday cake. Haha!!! But in the end, we boys kinda fought over the blowing of the candles cos BB Shafeesah was too young to do it. Hee hee!!! In the end, Shameer contributed a generous amount of saliva on Shafeesah's cake. :p

Yeah! Let's take stock of my birthday presents this year.
Ye & Nai - a brand new flashy blue bike (my 2nd bike!!!)
Gong & Po - 2 red packets (confiscated by Momi as usual. She said the money is going into my bank account along with my ang pow money come CNY)
Dadi - 2 storybooks (Finding Nemo & Little Crab Finds His Shell)
Momi - Jigsaw Puzzle, new swim wear, new pants, goggles, arm floats, new cap
Auntie GC - Dump Truck
Auntie Sabariah - 3D Puzzle-cum-Sorter
Auntie Bina - Sticker Book (so nice that Momi saw I could only see and cannot peel out and stick :p)
Auntie Jo - Barney Water Bottle
Uncle Lyon - Mystery Present (Have not seen it)

Not bad for my 3rd birthday celebration leh. : )

No comments: