Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Chinese New Year - Da Ji Da Li

This CNY was exciting cos I am a big boy now and I could eat a lot of things, such as the cookies and the mandarin oranges. Mommy did not want to help me peeled the oranges so I helped myself to it.

On CNY 1st day, I took a chomp at this orange after I had my fun with it (throwing, rolling and kneading). Mommy panicked and pried my mouth open to get the peel. Anyway, it didn't taste good. Tangy, but bitter leh... Anyway, Mommy thought it was funny and took a picture of the poor orange.

On CNY Day 2, I decided to take another chomp at the orange, this time at Gong Gong's place. Never learn my lesson yah. eah, I'm a stubborn one. Anyway, this time Dadi pried my mouth to dig out the peel cos I decided to chew on it (Hey! I got 8 teeth, U know?!). Mommy decided to take another picture of the orange. Uncle Teck laughed at me and sais I am not a very clever baby. He said when he was around my age, he knew how to dig a hole through the orange skin, poke the finger, take out and lick the juice leh..... So clever meh, who told him one??? He could remember meh??? Sure or not??? *Puzzled* *Not Convinced*

No comments: