Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Vroom Vroom!!!

I used to say "ba" whenever I saw a bus. However, nowadays, I tend to go "Vroom Vroom" whenever I sees any vehicle passing by. Momi would sometimes disturb me by asking me what sound the vehicle makes. I would reply "Vroom Vroom" for car, bus, pick-up, lorry, motorcycle, as well as the bicycle. Yah, I know. Bicycle is not "Vroom Vroom", it's "Cling Cling"! Unfortunately, I can't quite pronounce "Cling Cling" yet, so it will have to be a motorised bicycle that goes "Vroom Vroom" for the time being...

If Momi asks for the aeroplane, I would put up my hand and move it in the air. If it is a helicopter, I will try to move my hand a little. I am supposed to move the hand in circular motion and go "tu tu tu tu", but again, I have not quite master the sound yet. If Momi asks for the MRT, I would put my hand up, just like those people standing and holding onto the dangling straps for support. I am supposed to make the "du du du du" sound when the MRT door closes. Again, not quite master that either. If Momi ask for the train, this one I confirm will go "Hoo hoo!!!" which is quite close to the "Choo Choo!!!" which Momi has been teaching me. Haha!!!

No comments: