Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy Birthday, Great Gong Gong and Jiu Jiu!!! And Happy Children's Day too!!!

1 Oct is Children's Day. Here's a Happy Happy Day to me and all the kids in the world. It is also a special day for my Great Grandpa (Great Gong Gong) and my fave Jiu Jiu as they celebrate the birthdays on 1 Oct at Great Gong Gong's house.

See the yummy mango cake that Momi bought? She tried to entice me with the cake to get me to call "Gong Gong", but unfortnately it did not work.

There were 4 older boys and 2 teenagers at Great Gong Gong's place. Momi said I must call them Jiu Jius too as they are her little cousins. Haha!!! The term freaked them out. :p Anyway, they love playing with me as I am the baby mah. I ran and played with them and tripped over my toes at one point. Aiyah! Got cry a bit because of the shock from the fall. I did not bump my head lah. :p

There were so many adults and kids around and I relished in the company of such a crowd. I was not shy lah, but I refused to be carried by those new faces. I would sayang my Great Gong Gong's face (because he is the birthday man mah!!!) but I refused to be carried by him. Notti notti baby.

Those Jiu Jius very funny now. All didn't want to sing the birthday songs loud loud. Only my Momi sang loudly with me clapping my hands along with the songs. Nevermind, Great Gong-Gong. I will sing loudly at your next birthday celebration ok? Great Gong-gong blowing out the candle on the cake with help from the Jius Jius. Where am I??? Norh!!! I'm already getting ready for a big slice of the birthday cake... (Hee! That's me holding onto the paper plates lor. :p)

No comments: