Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happening Monday

The contractor didn't come in today and Nai Nai decided to bring me out to gai gai. First, we went to the Airport to send off an auntie to Indonesia, then to Lisa Jie-Jie's house for lunch and play play play!!!

I was thrilled of course, as that would mean I would get my bus ride as there is a direct bus service from Nai Nai's house to the airport. Yipee!!! As usual, the moment I got to the Airport, I went amok by running all over the place. Of course, I also remembered to pop by to say "hi" to my old friend - Ronald McDonalds and gave him a big hug. It was fun as Nai Nai and the other relatives played catching with me in the airport. :P

When I went over to Lisa Jie-Jie's house in the afternoon, the 2 of us had so much fun playing with her new toys. Lisa Jie-jie would talk to me and I would respond to her with my baby-talk. I had so much fun that I forgot all about my afternoon nap.

When Ye Ye came over to fetch us home after dinner, I was so tired that I slept in the car on the way back. The moment Momi carried me into her arms, I woke up and gave her the blur look cos still groggy from sleep mah. I was tucked into bed after my milk but I didn't really sleep well because of all the fun and excitement that I had in the day. Yah, I "han bin" (had nightmares) and woke up several times in the night, crying very loudly and insisted that I wanted this and wanted that lah. Want the air-con lah, want to be carried lah, want to go out of the bedroom lah...all in a semi-conscious state. Momi and Dadi tried all ways and means to pacify. The worst happened when my diaper leaked and I wetted on myself and Momi. I literally screamed when Momi stripped off my diapers and pants. I was tearing the place down with my wailing. When my cries alerted Nai Nai, Momi was more than relieved to let her take over and bring me to her room to sleep cos she could finally catch a little sleep as it was around 4am in the morning. :p

Yah lor, too much excitement in the day and that caused my nightmares in the night. Dadi is now contemplating if he should bring me to the Zoo cos he is afraid that I would have nightmares after the trip. Hee! Momi said never mind as we are going to Zoo on Sat. If I have nightmares on Sat night, we would sleep late on Sun morning. Yipee!!! Yipee!!! Can't wait to go to the Zoo!!!

No comments: