Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Momi's Bad Hair Day...Everyday

Hiak hiak. Momi went for a haircut at the newly open JY hairdressing/ slimming/ beauty centre at Seng Kang. She decided to have her hair cut there cos her regular hairstylist - Auntie Jo has gone back to Malaysia. She decided to give JY a try cos it offered the cheapest haircut in the entire mall... but, it was a wrong choice cos the stylist cut her hair until very very short. Now, even Dadi's hair is longer than hers. Tsk tsk...

Anyway, Dadi kept poking fun at her, saying that she's got a boy-boy cut and spent so much money some more. Dadi said Momi should have used my hairclipper to do the hair job FOC... hiak hiak... Dadi laughed at Momi's hair and I smacked him on the tummy. Poor Momi, I can understand and empathise with you cos I always kena bad hair job from Dadi (with Momi as the accomplice lah). Nevermind, cos the hair will grow back quickly. It just that now I cannot pull your hair and stomp my feet on your hair when you put your head on the pillow cos it is way too short liao. Hee hee!!!

(Momi said: "Hair too short and ugly. No face to place my photos in Rara's blog. You will see my pictures when hair is longer. :p)

1 comment:

leng said...

haha ramerez , good job! :p