Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 16, 2006

Hei Bi and Hai Dai...

Notti Dadi decided to call me "Hei Bi" (meaning shrimp) after he saw me throwing a tantrum and twitching my own body while I was lying in the bed. He said the way I moved was comical and reminded him of a "Hei Bi". He imitated me and kept calling me "Hei Bi". I hated it and twitched more... ended up kena laughed at by Momi and Dadi...

What is "Hai Dai"??? It is actually "seaweed" lah. Sometimes, I would wave my hands in such a way that they look like seaweed caught in the swift tidal currents so Dadi and Momi call it my very own "Hai Dai Quen", a unique boxing which incoporates the swift (or rather, perculiar?) movement of the seaweed. Well, it is not to hurt anyone, but more to inject some laughters to those who see me practising my "Hai Dai Quen". Hai Dai, anyone?

No comments: