Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 27, 2006

Loads of LRT Rides and Shopping With Our Eyes

Momi is running out of ideas to make me keep my eye patch on. I would peel it off at the very first available opportunity. She figured that one way would be to bring me out to the playground or go gai-gai to distract me because the moment I get back into the house, I would immediately peel off the eye patch. Poor Momi! She had to bring me out over the last weekend and walk around for at least one to two hours, just to get my eye patched.

On Sat, Momi brought me shopping (with her eyes cos she could not go into the fitting room with me and my pram :p) in compasspoint for a good 2 hours on Sat. Of course, I also get to shop with my eyes as I could indicate to Momi what I wanted, but she would not pay for them. On Sun late afternoon, I was treated to 3 rides on the LRT loops in Sengkang, followed by more shopping with the eyes and then da-bao lunch. On Sun evening, I went gai-gai in the nearby parks and even went to the bus stop to count the buses!!! Haha!!! I would protest when I was not allowed to board the buses. Well, Momi just promised me that she would bring me for bus rides next time... Hmmm...Looks like Momi would really bring me for bus rides next weekend to Woodlands cos she checked out the bus routes liao. : )

No comments: