Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Cheeky Monkey has been quite naughty nowadays. :)
Other than imitating Momi in pain by making the "AW AW AW" when she goes "Ouch, Ouch, Ouch", I have been clowning around quite a bit in the house. For instance, I saw Momi pretending to ride a bicycle and I would copycat and pretend to pedal hard on my invisible bike too. Everytime Momi says "Bicycle, Cling Cling!!!", I would move my legs fast and furious, ma-chiam going for cross-country cycling competition.

When Momi asks me to cry, I would put my fingers to my eyes and pretend that there are tears from my eyes while making that "Wee Wee Wee" crying sound. If Momi asks if Teddy is crying, I would put my fingers to Teddy's eyes and make it cry the same way I did. :p

When I am naughty, Momi would order me to face the wall and tell me to "Ji Leng Tie Qiang Bi!!!" (i.e. stick to the wall like a lizard). Ho ho ho!!! I like to do this and I would duly put my palms on the wall and plaster my cheek to the wall like a lizard. How did I know how to tie qiang bi like a Ji Leng??? Learnt from my creative Momi lah. She demo to me mah!!! So, monkey see, monkey do lor!!!! This Ji Leng Sheng Gong has replaced my previous Hai Dai Quen. Nowadays I hardly do my Hai Dai Quen.

Oh, BTW, I am picking up new vocabulary fast. Other than the vomitting sound "Whey Whey!!!" which I picked up from Momi, Dadi and Nai Nai, I have also picked up "Pui!!!" from Momi. Yah yah!!! These sounds are a lot more easy to master and I simply love seeing the shocked expressions on the adults' faces. Keke!!! I overheard Momi telling Dadi that she is going to be mindful of what she says in front of me now. :)


No comments: