Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 13, 2006

What had happened in the past 2 weeks

Loads of stuff happened in the past two weeks. Ye Ye's house is finally done with the renovation for the kitchen and the toilet. Nai Nai had not been patching my left eye for the past 3 weeks and I have become very resistent about the eye patch. I would peel it off on my own.

Momi dearest had a bad fall last monday. She hurted her tailbone (2nd time injury) and was on 4 days MC. Nai Nai bathed me during the weekdays while Dadi took over on the weekends. Momi tried to minimise carrying me and bathing me to avoid straining her lower back. She tried to patch my eye on Thur evening but I struggled too much and she aggravated the injury. Yah, I was one naughty baby. Whenever she tossed and turned in the bed and went "Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch!!!", I would also copycat and went "Aw, Aw, Aw, Aw". An unsympathetic little fella, you say?

I had been such an entertainer to the adults in the past few weeks. First, my pool of vocabulary has improved, although I still baby-talked quite a bit. Here's the list:
Day-Dee - Dadi
Ma-Mee - Momi
Nai-Nai - Nai Nai
Ye-Ye Ye Ye Ye... - Ye Ye (I don't stop at two. :p)
Jiew-Jiew - Jiu Jiu
Gong-Gong - Gong Gong
Po-Po - Po Po
A-PLE - Apple
Na-Na - Banana (Haha!!! Yah, it's no more Mao Mao!!! Momi was very relieved. :p)
Plee - Please
Tan-kew - Thank you
Xie-Xie -Thank you (mandarin)
Zhan Xixi - dirty
Bu-Yao - No
Mai - No (Teochew)
May - Quick (Teochew)
Bao - Bun, bread, carry
Xia - Go down
Ku-Ku - shorts and trousers
Sock
Go Out

Sea Shell
Book
Pig
Zhu zhu - pig (mandarin)
Beh Beh - blanket
Puan - bolster
Man - Superman or Spiderman
Meow - Cat (imitating the sound made by cat)
WOff WOff - Dog (imitating the cound made by dog)
Ma - Horse, Zebra
Ehhh - Elephant (imitating the sound made by elephant)
Vroom Vroom - general all modes of transport on the road
Ga-Ga - Wooden monitor lizard in the balcony, anything ugly and scary, cockroach
Bi - Ribena
O-PHEN - Open

My favourite letters are "C", "O", "M" and "W". I can pronounce the first 3 letters, but everytime I sees "W", I would say "M". "M" is my favourite letter cos it stands for "McDonald's". Hiak hiak!!!!

When Momi was at home on MC, she would disturb me by getting me to call her "Ma-Mee" cos she finds it so endearing to hear it from my mouth. Dadi?? Dadi was happy to hear me finally calling him but he said the way I called him was too "dia", too "manja". You adults so troublesome... tsk tsk. Dun call you, you worry. Call you, you said I too "dia"... Enjoy my "manja"-ness now cos I will outgrow this phase soon. : )

I have taken some pictures over the past 2 weeks but Momi has no time to upload. Hopes she finds the time to do it soon. BTW, I would be paying a visit to Dr Ganga this Thur. See what he has to say this time. We would also be going to the Zoo this coming Sun, together with Gong Gong and Po Po. We would take loads of pictures and show you ok? Boy, so exciting!!! My first trip to the Zoo!!! Can't wait for Sun to arrive. I would get to see "Ma Ma" (Horse and Zebra) and "Ehhhh" (Elephant) and HIPPOPOTAMUS!!! I always laughs at Momi when she says the word HIPPOPOTAMUS cos it sounds funny. : )


No comments: